Concept for the Future
Answering God’s Call – Growing Our Commitment
Embracing our Promising Future
As we embark on this Capital Campaign, the projects being considered are designed to enhance our parish’s life together and our ministries in the community. It is a blessing that we find ourselves in need of enhanced spaces.
The projects being considered include:
- Enhancing our community spaces to accommodate the expansion of ministry services
- Improving and expanding parking with adequate lighting
- Providing a meaningful and beautiful burial space for our church family with the construction of a Columbarium that will be collocated with the existing Memorial Garden
What would the expansion of our community space entail?
- Building a new Parish Hall that would accommodate up to 170 people in the fellowship hall, and include a new kitchen and larger restrooms
- Providing new space for Christian formation activities, especially Godly Play
- Enlarging our Conference Room in order to accommodate bigger groups
- Providing larger office spaces with separate workroom and storage
- Expanding storage spaces for Feed My Lambs program and for the Parish Life Team
Answering God’s Call
Thank you, in advance, for your prayerful consideration as we embark on this Capital Campaign. Every donation is meaningful to this campaign and to the life of our church. Together, we honor the rich history of those who came before us as we embrace the promising future that lies ahead. As we answer God’s call today, our current endeavors will someday be chronicled as part of St. James’ rich history.
Please remember to keep St. James and this campaign in your prayers. The St. James Capital Campaign Prayer can be used to incorporate this important endeavor into your daily prayers.
Answer God’s call by helping us complete the goal of this Capital Campaign. Please fill out a Pledge Form and return to us. If you would like to contribute to this campaign and need a Pledge form please contact the Church Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (386) 752-2218. Thank You!